With three straps, this harness functions as an escape-proof harness.
The dual buckle design on this harness means that the two chest straps are both fitted with a buckle and a leather strap with a pin buckle. The leather strap provides an extra 3-4cm buffer (3 holes) to the chest area when your doggo gets fluffy or shed. The size that you provide will rest on the second hole.
1. Neck strap (measure at the base of the neck, make sure that it's big enough for the harness to pass through the head)
2. 1st chest strap (measure right behind the front legs)
3. 2nd chest strap (measure at 7cm from the 1st chest strap)
4. Lower strap (measure at where the neck strap sits to right behind the front legs)
5. Upper back strap (measure at where the neck strap sits to right behind the front legs; it should be shorter than the lower strap)
For tips on measuring, message us or visit our sizing page.
SPISSUS Paracord and Leather Harness
Zinc alloy hardware